WHAT IS THIS?!
This is a hack (or patch, if you like) that enables Force Feedback for
the PHILIPS SGC2909/27 Retractable PC game controller (also known as Game Elements GGC909) under Windows 7, 8, and 10 32-bit AND 64-bit (!) by applying some registry entries of a standard USB Vibration gamepad driver to the PHILIPS. It is not the most stable and cleanest solution but it works in most cases.
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Disconnect your game controller from your PC.
2. Run “USB GAMEPAD 0045.EXE” to install the USB Gamepad Driver.
3. Double click “GGE909 Force Feedback Activator.reg” to patch the Windows Registry
4. (OPTIONAL) If your game requires an xBox controller, copy “dinput8.dll”,
“x360ce.ini” and “xinput1_3.dll” into the same folder with the game executable.
5. Enjoy your games with a rumbling pad!