The Sony A5000 still holds up! If the A6x00 models are not in your budget, the A5000 is for you! Only the A5100, A6000, A6100, A6400 has a full tilt screen like the A5000. Which, for me, makes it for an excellent vlogging camera. The A5000 DOES NOT have a IBIS (In-Body Image Stabilization) but it still works really great!
Low Light Video Sample at 2:12 mark!
+ 20 megapixel APSC Sensor
+ ISO100 – 16000
+ 25 AF Points
+ 3” LCD Screen
Sony A5000 with 16-50 lens:
Sony A5000 body only:
Sony A5000 battery:
Memory Card for A5000:
Sigma 16mm F/1.4 for Sony E-Mount:
Samyang 14mm F2.8 Wide Lens for Sony E-Mount:
My camera equipment:
Nikon Z6 with FTZ adapter + 24-70 F/4 –
Lighting used: Yongnuo YN360 –
Nikon 35mm 1.8G DX Lens:
**This video contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and purchase something, I’ll receive a small commission.**
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sc2-strategy.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm kiếm thương hiệu cung cấp máy cắt nem chua rán tự động chất lượng cao
- Hướng dẫn lựa chọn và xem sim hợp tuổi 1990 an toàn, uy tín
- Sony FDR AX1 4K video camera hands on review
- Sony XAV-AX8000 – The FULL REVIEW! 8.95" Single DIN with Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Sony PCM-D100 | Worth Buying in 2020?